A unique collaboration boosts quality and reduces costs
At the heart of the Vivity model is an overarching focus on collaboration, cooperation and shared accountability among the seven health systems that came together to create Vivity. Health systems and their providers are incentivized to work together to increase efficiency, contain costs, improve outcomes and deliver a better member experience.
Collaborative accountability drives lower costs and better outcomes
"We only do well if we all do well," says one Vivity hospital executive. Which is why Vivity providers are not just accountable to a payer, but also to each other.
- The providers share in the upside and downside risk, working together to maximize members' health and generate efficiency
- An advanced shared population health management system helps to improve outcomes and reduce costs
- Members enjoy an increased emphasis on overall health and a simpler health care experience
- Employers see competitive, predictable premiums
The Vivity team provides transition support — so your HR department won't have to
The First Impressions concierge service provides transition support to help your employees get started quickly, easily and without burdening HR personnel.
- Dedicated teams are trained on every employer's specific benefit design
- Employees get help choosing primary care providers and applying for transition assistance
- The concierge service helps employees use benefits before ID cards arrive
- Overall satisfaction is enhanced for both you and your workforce