A unique collaboration boosts quality and reduces costs
At the heart of the Vivity model is an overarching focus on collaboration, cooperation and shared accountability among the seven health systems that came together to create Vivity. Health systems and their providers are incentivized to work together to increase efficiency, contain costs, improve outcomes and deliver a better member experience.
Collaborative accountability drives lower costs and better outcomes
"We only do well if we all do well," says one Vivity hospital executive. Which is why Vivity providers are not just accountable to a payer, but also to each other.
- The providers share in the upside and downside risk, working together to maximize members' health and generate efficiency
- An advanced shared population health management system helps to improve outcomes and reduce costs
- Members enjoy an increased emphasis on overall health and a simpler health care experience
- Employers see competitive, predictable premiums
The Vivity team provides transition support — so your clients won't have to
The First Impressions concierge service provides total transition support to help new members get started quickly, easily and without burdening your clients' HR departments.
- Dedicated teams are trained on each employer's specific benefit design
- New members get help choosing primary care providers and applying for transition assistance
- Dedicated Vivity personnel help new members use benefits before ID cards arrive
- Overall satisfaction is enhanced for both members and employers
The Provider Care Management System helps to deliver an integrated system experience
With the Vivity plan, member health records are managed on a highly advanced shared population health management system, which helps us improve outcomes and reduce costs by:
- Enhancing care coordination and reducing redundant medical services
- Compiling data for effective management of member population across all seven health systems
- Generating cross-system reporting on quality measures and utilization to support sharing of care protocols and best practices